Dr. Nikhil K. Chokshi specializes in the treatment of hip, knee, and shoulder disorders which include both operative and non-operative treatments. He is an expert in minimally invasive techniques such as direct anterior approach hip replacement, total hip replacement surgery, and patient-specific knee replacements. Dr. Chokshi can also be consulted for revision surgeries, orthopedic trauma, and work-related injuries. He also performs reverse total shoulder arthroplasty, oncologic resections, and reconstruction procedures.
- Total Knee Replacement
- Rapid Recovery Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Joint Replacement
- Muscle-sparing Knee Replacement
- Unicompartmental/Partial Knee Replacement
- Tricompartmental Knee Replacement
- Patient-Specific Knee Replacement
- Robotic-Assisted Knee Replacement
- Computer Navigation for Total Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
Arthroscopic surgery, also known as arthroscopy, is a surgical procedure to visualize, diagnose, and treat problems inside a joint using a specialized instrument known as an arthroscope.
Orthopedic Oncology is a medical specialty that offers exceptional care to individuals diagnosed with tumors and tumor-like medical conditions of the bone and soft tissue, including bone metastases, sarcomas, benign and cancerous tumors of the bone or soft tissue, and pathologic fractures.